Design & Sample
Customizing gift box dielines requires careful planning and attention to detail. Here are the steps to follow:
● Determine the size and shape of the gift box you want to create. This will depend on the size of the gift or item you want to package.
● Choose a material for your gift box. Common materials include paperboard, corrugated cardboard. Consider the weight and fragility of the item you are packaging when selecting your material.
● Test your dieline by creating a prototype of your gift box. Print out your dieline on a heavy cardstock or other suitable material, then cut and fold it to create a physical prototype. Make any necessary adjustments to the dieline based on your prototype.
● Once you are satisfied with your dieline, we can use it to create your custom gift boxes. We can print the dieline onto your chosen material using a printer.
● Remember to consider any branding or design elements you want to include on your gift box, such as logos, images, and text. Customizing your gift box dielines can help you create unique packaging that stands out and adds value to your gift.
We can not create the design from an idea,
but we can help to revise the artwork or follow your idea to create
the packaging , as you know the best for your own brand.
You don’t have to wait for days for real sample,
we can show you the CAD sample in minutes after approval the artwork.
Make the design to reality. All follow your requirements to make
a real sample to confirm the quality
LEAVE A MESSAGE
Please fill out and submit the form below, we will contact you in 24 hours, thank you!