● Book printing service can be used for a variety of purposes such as self-publishing, academic publishing, and commercial publishing. It provides authors and publishers with the ability to produce high-quality books in large quantities, making it an essential part of the book publishing industry.
● Some common types of books that can be produced using book printing services include novels, textbooks, cookbooks, coffee table books, and children's books. Book printing services can also produce magazines, catalogs, brochures, and other printed materials.
Why Choose Caicheng for Your Publication?
We Understand Book Printing
Paperback Binding Book Printing is A More Economical Option Than Hardback Binding As It Involves Fewer Binding Processes.And It Is Very Versatile.
26 decades of experience, knowledgeable production teams, and bespoke print management software gives the edge when it comes to planning and producing your project. In most cases, we’re able to react quickly to your urgent book printing requirements, including reprints following the unprecedented demand for a particular title.
Bespoke print management software has been built to CAICHENG PRINTING requirements, which enables us to update our clients with up-to-the-minute, detailed production updates and delivery schedules for any title.
Book printing service refers to the process of printing and producing books, magazines, catalogs, and other printed materials in large quantities. The printing process involves several steps including pre-press, printing, and finishing.
● Pre-press: This is the initial stage of the book printing process, where the manuscript is prepared for printing. This involves formatting the content, designing the cover, and making any necessary corrections.
● Printing: The next stage is printing the book. The printing method used depends on the type of book and the desired quantity. Common printing methods include digital printing, offset printing, and letterpress printing.
● Binding and finishing: Once the pages are printed, they are collated, bound, and trimmed to create the final product. This stage involves various finishing techniques such as embossing, foiling, and lamination to enhance the appearance and durability of the book.
We print books on good quality materials.Whether you need a simple trade book or have special NASTA , FSC or SFI, requirements, or need recycled paper, we provide it for you.
We can design and/or produce all types of books, with many binding and material options available including all the bells & whistles, electronics, slip cases custom presentation boxes, embellishments and special book and product combo packages.
When it comes to book printing and binding services, we understand the intricate details of how to print, source, and deliver your project. Each and every project is tailor-made to your requirements that can either be set out by you with as much or little advice from us as you need, or you can leave the nitty-gritty bits to us.
Whatever your requirements, whether it be budgetary, non-disclosure, or something unique to book printing and production, Caicheng Prinitng is ready to listen, manage and deliver your project. With this in mind, Caicheng has developed a suite of robust and ever-evolving ethical policies to ensure that we have an ongoing responsibility to both the environment whilst ensuring ethical work practices are adhered to throughout the supply chain.
We understand the precious nature of each story, each illustration, and the care and attention required during the production process to do them justice.
With this in mind, we love to get involved at an early stage to find out about your project and help you arrive at the best, most engaging solutions.We are happy to provide multiple quotations to explore different formats, finishes, and materials to ensure your requirements are met.
Thread Sewn Paperback
this is the strongest paperback binding and has greater resistance and durability than unsewn binding. Suitable for books which are intended to last and require a high-quality finish. Suitable for cookery and other reference books, children’s picture books, educational texts.
Perfect binding is fast and inexpensive to produce. Good for books, such as novels, which are generally read once and are not expected to last indefinitely. Also used for monthly magazines or brochures and catalogues.
To all intents and purposes PUR binding has the same uses as Perfect bound, but the Polyurethane Reactive (PUR) glue is widely considered to be superior in strength and is more flexible than EVA. Pages are less prone to being pulled out and the glue is also more stable and less likely to crack.
Fast and inexpensive and pages lie flat when opened. Used for magazines and brochures, children’s sticker and activity books, although not suitable for children under 3 because of the staples can become a sharp point and/or small parts hazard. There are limits to the number of pages that can be wire-stitched (depending on the thickness of the paper) and the number of pages must be divisible by 4.
Book Printing case
As an experienced export manufacturer, we have passed ISO9001:2015, BSCI, FSC certification .